> Mariners Point RV Park
Town: Upper Queensbury
Nestled on the banks of the Mactaquac Lake, part of the beautiful Saint John river, directly across from the town of Nackawic and the "Worlds LARGEST AXE",now entering our fourth year of service.
Although the site is located in a quiet secluded area, it is only minutes from the TransCanada Highway and everything you might need.
Town shopping center provides groceries, banks, NBLC (liquor) store, post office, and pizza within five minutes (two minutes by boat) .
Even a Golf Course within five minutes!
Large fully serviced lots with flat graded compressed gravel pads for any size vehicle.
Enjoy fantastic water views and waterfront beach access in a protected cove.
Docking facilities available for your boat which you will need to take advantage of the great fishing or cruising provided by over 60 miles of safe deep waterways.
Places near by Upper Queensbury
- Nackawic ( approx 2 km )
- Hawkshaw ( approx 3 km )
- Southampton ( approx 3 km )
- Pokiok ( approx 4 km )
- Dumfries ( approx 4 km )
- Temperance Vale ( approx 6 km )
- Nortondale ( approx 9 km )
- Millville ( approx 10 km )
- Prince William ( approx 10 km )
- Central Hainesville ( approx 10 km )
- Crabbe Mountain ( approx 11 km )
- Bear Island ( approx 11 km )
- Hawkins Corner ( approx 11 km )
- Lower Hainesville ( approx 11 km )
- Dorrington Hill ( approx 12 km )
- Maplewood ( approx 14 km )
- Meductic ( approx 14 km )
- Jewett Mills ( approx 14 km )
- Zealand ( approx 14 km )
- Lower Queensbury ( approx 14 km )
- Upper Stoneridge ( approx 14 km )
- Canterbury ( approx 15 km )
Mariners Point RV Park, Upper Queensbury, New Brunswick, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Mariners Point RV Park directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.