> La Manche Provincial Park Avalon Region
Town: La Manche
A waterfall, a trail and lily-filled ponds make up this beautiful park. If you like walking in the woods, canoeing, meandering streams or swimming, you can ahve a good stay here. This park is a paradise for birdwatchers, over 50 species of birds have been identified in the park.
Places near by La Manche
- St. John's ( approx 3 km )
- Irish Loop ( approx 4 km )
- Mount Pearl ( approx 4 km )
- Portugal Cove ( approx 5 km )
- Paradise ( approx 5 km )
- Blackhead ( approx 6 km )
- Petty Harbour - Maddox Cove ( approx 7 km )
- Torbay ( approx 7 km )
- Wabana ( approx 11 km )
- Pouch Cove ( approx 15 km )
La Manche Provincial Park Avalon Region, La Manche, Newfoundland, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with La Manche Provincial Park Avalon Region directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.