> RiverRun Campground
Town: Coles Island
Centrally located between Fredericton and Moncton, in Coles Island, New Brunswick, RiverRun Campground is only 7 minutes from Trans Canada Highway Exit # 365.
We offer 61 full service overnight and seasonal sites, open or treed tenting sites, cabin rentals, laundry facilites, hot showers, a children's play area and a cookhouse.
Places near by Coles Island
- Coles Island ( approx 1 km )
- Codys ( approx 2 km )
- Goshen ( approx 6 km )
- Highfield ( approx 7 km )
- Youngs Cove ( approx 8 km )
- Cumberland Bay ( approx 9 km )
- Cambridge-Narrows ( approx 11 km )
- Mill Cove ( approx 11 km )
- Waterborough ( approx 12 km )
- Big Cove ( approx 13 km )
- Head of Millstream ( approx 13 km )
- Berwick ( approx 14 km )
- Belleisle Creek ( approx 14 km )
- Newcastle Creek ( approx 15 km )
- Canaan Forks ( approx 15 km )
- Douglas Harbour ( approx 15 km )
RiverRun Campground, Coles Island, New Brunswick, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with RiverRun Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.