> Reid's Tourist Home
Town: Advocate Harbour
Reid's Tourist Home offers peaceful visitor accommodations, including two bungalow-style cottages, and drive-up motel-style rooms with private baths.
Our guests pursue many local activities: hiking; ocean kayaking; birding; cycling; rock-hounding; beachcombing on Advocate Beach ("Driftwood Paradise"); geocaching; clamming; or watching the world's highest tides fill and drain Advocate Harbour (Bay of Fundy). Others visit the lighthouses at Cape D'Or and Spencer's Island, go picnicking by the seaside, or simply lie back and enjoy the stunning scenery.
Places near by Advocate Harbour
- West Advocate ( approx 1 km )
- Advocate Harbour ( approx 2 km )
- Cape D'or ( approx 4 km )
- Spencer's Island ( approx 5 km )
- Canada Creek ( approx 13 km )
- Chipman Brook ( approx 14 km )
- Port Greville ( approx 14 km )
- Harbourville ( approx 14 km )
- Hall's Harbour ( approx 14 km )
- Fox River ( approx 15 km )
Reid's Tourist Home, Advocate Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Reid's Tourist Home directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.