> Driftwood Park Retreat
Town: Advocate Harbour
See the worlds highest tides from the decks of our fully equipped seaside chalets. Massive beams and pine cathedral ceilings provide comfortable accommodations on the Bay of Fundy.
Explore the scenic Cape D'or lighthouse, hike the rugged trails of Cape Chignecto provincial park, experience a sea kayaking adventure with Novashores on the Bay of Fundy.
Places near by Advocate Harbour
- West Advocate ( approx 1 km )
- Advocate Harbour ( approx 2 km )
- Cape D'or ( approx 4 km )
- Spencer's Island ( approx 5 km )
- Canada Creek ( approx 13 km )
- Chipman Brook ( approx 14 km )
- Harbourville ( approx 14 km )
- Port Greville ( approx 14 km )
- Hall's Harbour ( approx 14 km )
- Fox River ( approx 15 km )
Driftwood Park Retreat, Advocate Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Driftwood Park Retreat directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.