> Grand River Cabins
Town: Grand River
Fully equipped cabins for the perfect holiday, All cabins feature lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Our cabins are situated on the shores of The Grand River estuary as it flows into the Atlantic.
Cape Breton offers holiday makers everything they could wish for, the quiet get away from it all, nature as it is intended to be, many historical sites, musical festivals, walking and driving trails the holiday is really what you make it. The population still remains on the whole unaffected by the hectic pace and political insecurity of the times, the people are willing to share the land they love with you, and the land we love is still one of the worlds best kept secret, in a very much quiet corner of the world.
Places near by Grand River
- Grand River ( approx 3 km )
- Point Michaud ( approx 4 km )
- St. Esprit ( approx 5 km )
- L'ardoise ( approx 7 km )
- Lynche River ( approx 10 km )
- Chapel Island ( approx 10 km )
- Sampsonville ( approx 12 km )
- St. Peter's ( approx 13 km )
- St Peters ( approx 13 km )
- Johnstown ( approx 13 km )
- Enon ( approx 14 km )
- Salem Road ( approx 14 km )
- Irish Cove ( approx 15 km )
- River Bourgeois ( approx 15 km )
Grand River Cabins, Grand River, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Grand River Cabins directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.