> Plage St-pierre Beach And Campground
The avid hiker in the family can step across the road onto walking trails through woodlots of spruce, pine and beech trees which lead to an old Jersey burial site at the western tip of Chéticamp Island. In the opposite direction, you will trash through the blueberry and raspberry fields, and across the wooded areas towards the lighthouse at Pointe Enragée. On your way, you may get to experience a whale watching expedition (Pilot, Fin, Minki, Humpback, and Sperm whales) from the shoreline, or get to see a deer, a bald eagle or a snowy owl.
Places near by Chéticamp
- Chéticamp ( approx 2 km )
- Point Cross ( approx 3 km )
- Grand Etang ( approx 5 km )
- Petit Etang ( approx 5 km )
- St. Joseph Du Moine ( approx 6 km )
- St. Joseph du Moine ( approx 6 km )
- Cap Le Moine ( approx 8 km )
- Belle Côte ( approx 12 km )
- Belle Cote ( approx 12 km )
- Margaree Harbour ( approx 13 km )
- Chimney Corner ( approx 15 km )
- East Margaree ( approx 15 km )
Plage St-pierre Beach And Campground, ChÃ©ticamp, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Plage St-pierre Beach And Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.