> ADDA Fundy Tides Campground
Town: Advocate Harbour
Though we're only a small campground, we have a lot to offer! On site there is a restaurant, a baseball diamond, basketball court, wifi, laundromat, showers/washrooms, volleyball, badminton, washertoss, horseshoes, a play area for toddlers and a play area for older children.
Places near by Advocate Harbour
- Advocate Harbour ( approx 1 km )
- Cape D'or ( approx 3 km )
- West Advocate ( approx 3 km )
- Spencer's Island ( approx 4 km )
- Canada Creek ( approx 12 km )
- Port Greville ( approx 12 km )
- Chipman Brook ( approx 12 km )
- Hall's Harbour ( approx 13 km )
- Fox River ( approx 14 km )
- Harbourville ( approx 14 km )
ADDA Fundy Tides Campground, Advocate Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with ADDA Fundy Tides Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.