> Spry Bay Campground & Cabins
Town: Spry Bay
We offer numerous camp sites; 31 sites have water and a variety of amperage (15A, 30A & 50A) for small campers to the biggest of RV's. Our dedicated tent sites are roomy and some private. All sites have a fire pit and a picnic table.
43 campsites, 19 with various amperage (15A, 30A & 50A)& water, fire pit, picnic table, treed & opened areas, dump station, flush toilets, pay showers, pool, convenience store, restaurant,WI-FI, 1 fully contained 1 bedroom suite, 2 campers cabins (no running water) but electricity, microwave, fridge, kettle, sat TV, games room, many hiking trails on the property or 1 1/2 km away you can find Taylor Head Park where beaches & hiking trails bring you in a different world with beautiful wild life and flora.
Places near by Spry Bay
- Spry Bay ( approx 1 km )
- Spry Harbour ( approx 1 km )
- Tangier ( approx 5 km )
- Sugarloaf ( approx 6 km )
- Sheet Harbour ( approx 7 km )
- Sober Island ( approx 7 km )
- East Ship Harbour ( approx 11 km )
- Corney Brook ( approx 11 km )
- Auld's Cove ( approx 11 km )
- Port Dufferin ( approx 12 km )
- West Quoddy ( approx 14 km )
- Southwest Cove ( approx 14 km )
- Ship Harbour ( approx 14 km )
- Little Harbour ( approx 15 km )
Spry Bay Campground & Cabins, Spry Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Spry Bay Campground & Cabins directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.