> Hideaway Campground & Oyster Market
Town: South Harbour
At the half way point on the magnificent Cabot Trail lies the northern Atlantic coastal communities of South Harbour, Dingwall & Cape North located on the boundaries of the Cape Breton Highland National Park.
Our 58 site campground includes 5 electric/water/sewer sites, 10 electric//water sites, 36 unserviced sites and 7 camping cabins (including one Lighthouse Replica Cabin). We offer a relaxed friendly atmosphere with magnificent mountain and ocean view. But if you want to stay in touch, we now offer Free High Speed Wireless Internet service at the Rec Hall located just behind the campground office.
Places near by South Harbour
- South Harbour ( approx 2 km )
- Dingwall ( approx 2 km )
- Cape North ( approx 3 km )
- Aspy Bay ( approx 3 km )
- Smelt Brook ( approx 4 km )
- St. Margaret Village ( approx 7 km )
- Neil's Harbour ( approx 8 km )
- Capstick ( approx 9 km )
- Bay St Lawrence ( approx 9 km )
- Bay St. Lawrence ( approx 10 km )
- Meat Cove ( approx 11 km )
- North Ingonish ( approx 13 km )
- Ingonish ( approx 13 km )
Hideaway Campground & Oyster Market, South Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Hideaway Campground & Oyster Market directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.